Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chip Vs. Cats

So I've already mentioned one of my fears (cotton balls), now I would like to tell you a little bit about one of Chip's fears....
Yep that's right... cats.

Chip is TERRIFIED of these cute little guys.  
Every time Chip comes over to my parent's house, he makes lock up my sweet kitty Maxwell in one of the bedrooms.
 Awww, and there he is the innocent little creature Chip is afraid of.

The other night Chip and I were sitting in his living room just having a lovely fiance to fiance conversation.  All of a sudden out of nowhere Chip yells out "OH MY... CAT!"
ME: What are you talking about?
CHIP:  There is a cat on the back porch!

People, it was pitch black outside and Chip practically had his back towards the window that looks out to the porch.  HOW he saw this cat I have no idea!  He then proceeded to yell at the cat to leave through the closed window.
ME:  HAHAHA how in the world did you see that?
CHIP: I saw its beady little eyes and white face staring at me through the window!

Again, I have absolutely no idea how he saw this thing.... must be a sixth sense.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha this just totally made my day! I now have yet another thing to tease him about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers