Friday, May 20, 2011

Fashion Friday-- Country Chic (or at least that's what I call it)

So here is, what I call, Country-Chic.  Here in Indiana we have some pretty weird weather so despite what the actual season is, the temperature refuses to agree.  It may be spring/summer, but Indiana weather has a mind of its own.
Jacket (Thrifted)-- $2, Sweater (Forever21)-- $6, Leggings (Forever21)-- $4, Boots (Thrifted)-- $10, Necklace (Pier1 Imports)-- Can't remember the cost but I know it was under five.

Hope you all like (i know my posing is awesome, Tyra Banks watch out).  Sorry I don't have anything interesting to Blog about, I'm substitute teaching (probably shouldn't be blogging while on the clock..ha) and need to keep these little devils in line.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute! love those boots :)

    xo galmeetsglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers