Sunday, May 15, 2011

She's Country From Her Cowboy Boots to Her Down Home Roots

My first real country concert... A-MAZING.
Jason Aldean, Eric Church, and the JaneDeer Girls were incredible.

If you have never been to a country concert...
A.) You are missing out
B.) There a lot of drunk people who don't give a rip (which is awesome).
C.) Go. To. One. 
Here are a few photos from the concert and some of the awesome things that happened
We were most definitely stuck in traffic.  About everywhere mapquest took us, there was a lovely detour.  I thought my camo hat was appropriate for the occasion.  Turns out I was right because 85% of the 25,000 people there had camo hats on. Boom.
Luckily for us, we just followed these country boys.  These guys were awesome because of the sticker on the back of their vehicle AND the fact that they were driving a Ford.  I would just like to say thank you to the "If It Flies, It Dies" boys.
Oh you know, just waiting for the one and only JASON ALDEAN to perform. I suggest listening to him. He rocks.

Favorite Memories of the Night
1. There was a girl who made a shirt in honor of Jason Aldean (what a fan) and some of the glitter on the shirt creeped its way down to her butt-crack.  How do I know this? Well, I saw her butt-crack (I spared you a picture).  Every country concert has a butt-crack or two just out there for the world to see.  Hers was just special because it was glittery.  Thanks for the laugh, glittery butt-crack girl.
2.  The drunk guy who decided to sneak up to me and booty bump me excessively.  Who doesn't love a good ol' drunken booty bump?
3. The drunk guy running around playing the air guitar.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week.
Give country music a try. It's awesome.


1 comment:

  1. hihi what a lovely pics!
    i have looked over your blog and you have the greatest smile!
    thanks for visiting mine!

    wanna see me without extensions?
    new post on my blog.
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers