Saturday, May 14, 2011

Many Faces of Mac

Chip thinks I make a lot of weird faces (and I do).
I do it to make him laugh. and it works.
My weird faces usually make their appearances in instances of serious conversation.
This may be immature. OR it may just be AWESOME.

If I were to guess, I'd say Chip thinks they are Awesome.

Here are just a few of the faces I make at chip.  They usually follow with some strange voice (Chip loves my "mom voice"-- it's a cross between Sarah Palin and Stewart's Mom from MADtv).






There ya have it peeps. 
I don't suggest making these faces at strangers.  
Actually I take that back.. I DO suggest it, because usually they will look at you weird in return.

Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. if kimmie saw the third one...she would cry. miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers