Monday, May 9, 2011

She Got it From Her Mama (Happy Mother's Day!)

This is MY beautiful mother.  She is the most amazing woman I know.

I am so proud to call this woman my mom.  
She is the most loving, caring, kind, considerate (and the list could go on) lady I know.

She goes above and beyond her call of duty.  Everything she does, she does for the benefit of our family.   
I have never met a harder worker than my mom.  This lady is crazy people, she works 40 hours a week and then comes home and does even more work.  
She is literally a superhero.

I have never known her to be selfish.  She is always doing things for others.

When I grow up I want to be just like my mom.  

Mom, you are my best friend, 
my hero.

I couldn't ask for a better mom.  I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you.  
I love you mom.

Here are some photos from the Mother's Day festivities.
Me, Mom, and Shaner-Baner
"K" and Shane (Shane gave my mom the nickname "K")
Grandma, Aunt Mindy (Grandma couldn't have asked for a better daughter-in-law), Mom, and Jane (Mindy's mom: One of the sweetest ladies ever!!! She is basically part of the fam)
Oh hey there CHIP. Whatcha doin?
Dad's probably trying to tell a funny joke. Oh Monte.
Who doesn't love a back massage train? Poor chip got the short stick.
The grandkids and Grandma minus 3.

And that concludes Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think?

Followers