Saturday, May 21, 2011

Date Night with Chip.... One Drink Too Many (Literally One)

You probably don't fully understand this blog title, but i'll get to that later.
First, I want to showcase my date night outfit... Because I'm proud of it.
I know I already did Fashion Friday, but those that know me realize I have no patience, therefore you are getting another dose of Fashion.
Let's Begin.
Necklace (Mom's jewelry box)--$Free to me, Bracelet (Kohl's)--$3, Shirt (Target)--$3.50, Belt (Thrifted)--$2, Jeans (J-Crew Outlet)--$17, Shoes (Rue 21)--$7

So there is the outfit---> No on to the real reason as to why we're here!

Chip, has been working nights for the last TWO weeks.  This does not help with our hangout time because I work days.  
I have missed him like crazy!
 Notice anything funny about these pictures?  Chip has a furry friend at his feet.  You can only imagine his uneasiness in this situation (picture one displays it nicely).  For those of you who don't know, Chip HATES felines.  This random cat has been hanging out at my parents house for about the last month and will not go away. 

P.S. Notice how hott Chip looks.
Finally, tonight we got to hang out and he took me on a lovely date to a new restaurant in town called Sauk Trail (Fabulous Restaurant).  Ok so that takes care of the first part of the blog title.  

Now on to the 2nd

I am a COMPLETE lightweight.
I don't really drink alcoholic beverages all that much 
1. Because I get really talkative and obnoxious (according to my friends I talk at a decibel of about 11 on a scale of 1-10)
2. Because I, personally, don't like feeling like the S-word the next day
3. Because I don't want to be one of those people that everyone looks at and says "wow she really put on weight in college, must have been the alcohol"

BUT, I do, occasionally, like to have a drink.
Last night I went with a Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade combo.
I kid you not, it only took half the drink and I began talking a lot and double fisting my fork while eating.
(Hence the title, One drink too many)

I think this may put me to drinking shame. I'm embarrassed.  
Have a wonderful weekend.
It's lovely here in the Hoosier state 
(That was not sarcasm)

5 comments:

  1. I want to witness this...I'm thinking in a couple weeks?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that you are very pretty?

    NEW OUTFIT POST ;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! lol but you are the gorgeous one!! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty pretty one!

    NEW outfit post;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wait for a new post honey!
    cant wait.
    thanks for the kind words

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers