Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yum Yum Bubblegum

Honestly, who doesn't love a good piece of bubblegum?  And who doesn't love to blow bubbles?
Bubble gum is probably one of my FAVORITE things ever.
Whoever came up with the idea is genius
It is literally a party for your chompers.

You see I used to play little league softball (back in the day) and I'm sure you've heard of Big League Chew (you know, the stuff they sell to kids that's supposed to be like dip), well I used to munch on this stuff and blow bubbles like it was nobody's business.

I don't play little league anymore, but I still chew bubble gum.  Sometimes I upgrade to the adult versions like Orbit or Wrigleys (but nothing is better than bubble gum). 

Blowing bubbles from bubble gum is such a youthful thing.
Have you ever noticed how kids constantly ask for gum?  They love this stuff!  There is something so fascinating about it and I used to be one of these kids (still am).

This is a completely RANDOM post, I understand.  But I just had to share! 

Bubble Gum= $1.00...... Blowing Bubbles= Priceless.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlin. I have a picture of me doing the SAME THING with my little cousin. Mine is a nice bubble, His popped in his face..haha it's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best part of this post...PARTY FOR YOUR CHOMPERS! bahahahah you make my day with this thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think?

Followers