Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday's Fashion Finds for Less

Alright so here's the deal-i-o, I LOVE to shop... but I HATE spending tons of money (Chip likes me for this).

As the effect of this love/hate relationship I have developed the skill of bargain shopping. 
Nearly everything I own, clothing wise, is very EXTREMELY inexpensive.
I only thought it fair to share with you some of my fabulous fashion finds (well at least I think they are fabulous). 

In order to share with you, I have dedicated fridays as my sharing days. 
1. Because Fridays make me want to share
2. Because Fridays are the days I feel inspired to dress up
3. Because Friday, Fashion, and Finds all start with "F"

Without Further a-do.... I give you Friday's Fashion Finds for Less.
Sandals: Forever21-$8.00.....Skirt: Thrifted-$2.00.....Tank: Elder Beerman-$4.00..... Necklace: Walmart-$7.00..... Glasses: Well I'm blind so I need them.
TOTAL OUTFIT COST: $21.00
(These are rough estimates because some things I got awhile ago)

Well that wraps up this Friday's Fashion Finds,
Please disregard my awful posing,
Try wearing pink lipstick--it's fun,
&  
Hope you enjoyed!


ThankGodItsFriday





4 comments:

Whatcha Think?

Followers